Join us on Friday 6th May between 9am and 3:30pm to check your hearing health on The Hearing Bus!
Hearing Australia offers free* 15-minute hearing checks for all adults on-board Hearing Australia bus. Since their bus service began operating in 2009, it has provided more than 175,000 free hearing checks to communities across Australia.
The mobile hearing checks are conducted by their friendly community teams and take just 15 minutes. The team are on-hand to guide you through any other steps you need to take to manage your hearing.
Visit the Hearing Australia bus today and you can:
- Receive a free* 15-minute hearing check
- Speak with the friendly staff about good hearing health
- Find information on a range of common hearing issues
- View a display of easy-to-use hearing devices for around your home, including TV headsets and alert systems for doorbells
No appointment is necessary and Hearing Australia will provide hearing checks to any interested adults visiting the bus on the day.
* Only 15 minute hearing checks are free. Other services may attract charges/fees or may be subsidised for those eligible under the Australian Government Hearing Services Program, to which conditions apply. A hearing check is a screening that helps identify people that may have hearing loss.